C.R. England is Now Hiring Experienced* OTR CDL-A Truck Drivers
Competitive Pay - No-Touch Freight
We are immediately hiring experienced, solo Regional Drivers for a variety of routes. Our respected and dependable Regional Divison services a variety of customers including Fortune 500 companies, retailers, and major grocery store chains.
The bulk of the freight is no-touch, so any drivers focus purely on what they do best : moving freight at a steady rate! Additionally, with our competitive pay, top-of-the-line equipment, and full benefits, you and your family will be compensated well.
Apply now and join our team of skilled drivers on the open road. We can't wait to welcome you to the family!
Why Drive With C.R. England?
- Home weekly, 34-hour reset
- No-touch freight
- Mileage pay
- Safety bonus incentive
- Top of the line automatic transmission trucks
- 3+ months of current driving experience needed*
Benefits Include :
- Full benefits package for you and your family
- 401k participation
- Paid time off & bonus incentives
- Unlimited cash referral program
- 3+ months of current driving experience needed for drivers
- Must have a valid CDL-A license
Excellent Pay, Benefits, and More! Apply Now!
- STEP ONE : Start by submitting this short form.
- STEP TWO : On the next page, complete a 2-minute C.R. England online application.
- STEP THREE : We will contact you at the number provided to connect you with a dedicated account specialist.
Pay Disclaimer : * The job information and data provided here are for informational purposes only, are based in whole or in part on estimates, and do not represent any type of promise or prediction of future performance or employment.
PAST PERFORMANCE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HERE ARE NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE PAY RESULTS, REVENUE, MILES, OR HOME TIME.
NO RIGHT TO EMPLOYMENT, CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, SPECIFIC EMPLOYMENT, OR A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF MILES OR HOME TIME, OR SPECIFIC PAY AMOUNT IS GUARANTEED OR CREATED BY THIS DATA OR THE USE OF THIS SITE.
ANY AMOUNTS IN ANY CATEGORIES ON THIS SITE WILL NOT REFLECT ACTUAL FUTURE RESULTS. Your actual pay, mileage, and home time will vary from these numbers depending on many factors, which may include tenure-based pay rates, your fleet, how hard you work, company performance, and how much you drive, among other factors.
Because precise rate of pay can be difficult to guarantee in various pay structures common in the transportation industry, you are only guaranteed applicable minimum wage for hours worked in a given pay period.
Click here for additional disclaimer information and additional detail about how this data is generated.
Last updated : 2024-01-22