At Schwab, you’re empowered to make an impact on your career. Here, innovative thought meets creative problem solving, helping us “challenge the status quo” and transform the finance industry together.
As a Wealth Advisor within Schwab Wealth Advisory (SWA), you are joining a premier, fee-based, and non-discretionary investment advisory solution, providing clients with a personal relationship, specialized service, and ongoing advice built on Schwab’s approach to investing. You will have a direct impact on the lives of clients, working as a fiduciary within a dedicated Schwab Wealth Advisory team to deliver an exceptional client experience. SWA’s advice philosophy will empower you to leverage a vast array of products (i.e. stocks, bonds, ETFs, mutual funds, separately managed accounts, option trading), setting you up for success to help clients manage complex portfolios and achieve their goals. You’ll grow within an experienced, collaborative team, while deepening relationships with various stakeholders, including industry leading advisors. If you are looking to develop with a firm that will challenge you to deepen your wealth management expertise, within a role that allows you to help clients while doing what you love, this may be the opportunity for you.
What you have
- Undergraduate degree required
- Active FINRA Series 7 license required
- Active FINRA Series 66 license (or may be obtained within the first 120 days)
- Three or more years advisory experience
- Five or more years in the financial services industry working directly with clients
- CFP or CFA preferred
- Superior relationship management and client retention experience
- Polished interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, attention to detail
In addition to the salary range, this role is also eligible for bonus or incentive opportunities.
What’s in it for you
At Schwab, we’re committed to empowering our employees’ personal and professional success. Our purpose-driven, supportive culture, and focus on your development means you’ll get the tools you need to make a positive difference in the finance industry. Our approach balances our ongoing commitment to workplace flexibility, serving our clients, and our strong belief in the value of being together in person on a regular basis.
We offer a competitive that takes care of the whole you – both today and in the future:
- 401(k) with company match and Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time for vacation, volunteering, and 28-day sabbatical after every 5 years of service for eligible positions
- Paid parental leave and family building benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance