At ALLO, we believe people are our biggest asset. Our team brings the ALLO mission to life because as local members of each community, we live, work, play, and volunteer right here with you. We're passionate about being involved and contributing to the success and progress of each of our GIG Communities.
We pursue these passions because ALLO leaders have created a workplace where folks are valued, ideas are heard, and leaders and teammates show up for each other at work and in life.
Join the dynamic team at ALLO Communications as a Product Developer II. As a pivotal leader within our Product Development Department, you will spearhead a dedicated section, focusing on either the life-cycle management of our existing products or the innovation of new ones. Our product section team will look to you for strategic direction, mentorship, and comprehensive planning. Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to take ownership of projects concerning products of greater complexity when the need arises. Embark on a journey of growth and impact with ALLO.
- Work with key Stakeholders from internal Marketing, Operations, Inside Sales, Field Services, and other internal ALLO business units to satisfy project requirements.
- Create acceptance criteria for new Product/Project features.
- Champion the growth of product section members through dedicated mentorship and training.
- Work with project managers to define and facilitate the project charter.
- Align product development with business goals
- Coordinate meetings and additional details as needed.
- Work with the Project Manager to provide Stakeholders with an accurate timeline for delivery
- Review project scope and/or contract beforehand and demonstrate a sound understanding of business requirements and technical solutions.
- Work with stakeholders to assess requirements source materials and ensure progress.
- Monitor market trends and conduct competitive analyses.
- Lead the successful development and launch of new products.
Colorado Residents: typical pay range for this role will be from $60,000 - $80,000 per year, base pay may vary based on experience.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or project-oriented discipline.
- Seven years' experience as a Project Manager, Project Owner, Product Manager, or equivalent.
- Five years' experience with managed LAN, WAN, IP telephony, PtP, and/or PtMP desired.
- Five years' experience in a department section leadership role.
- Previous experience in the fiber MSO overbuilder space is preferred.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES:
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Experience working as a product developer in a managerial role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Experience managing the product lifecycle.
- An intrinsic desire to build systems and processes with the end-user in mind.
- Self-starter who regularly demonstrates creativity and the ability to generate new ideas.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Familiarity with the Calix, Juniper, Ubiquiti and/or Fortinet ecosystem of products.
- The ability to speak and deal honestly with all customers, both internal and external.
- Raise objects up to 25 lbs.
- Remain upright on feet for extended periods
- Remain stationary for extended periods
- Ability to communicate information
- Ability to operate a computer
- Ability to operate hand tools and equipment
- Identify different colors
- Valid Driver's License
People are our passion. At ALLO, we don't treat you like a number. You're a human being.
Get ready to plug into the perks at ALLO:
- Free ALLO Service: We'll pick up the tab on your ALLO fiber internet, TV, and phone bill. Seriously!
- Retirement Plan: The fiber future isn't the only one we care about. We match your 401(k) savings up to 5%.
- Health and Wellness: Participate in quarterly wellness challenges, and we'll deposit extra cash into your checking or health savings accounts.
- Benefits: Our benefits include medical, vision, and dental with low employee costs. Not to mention generous Earned Time Off (ETO) program.
- Sponsorships: Are you passionate about a local fundraiser or philanthropy? We strive to give back to what matters most to our communities.
- Tuition Assistance: Have a thirst for knowledge? We like that, which is why we're proud to offer assistance with the cost of your tuition.
ALLO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing opportunities to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. ALLO believes that diversity and inclusion within our team is critical to our success as a company. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people.
Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply may contact Recruiting at [redacted].
ALLO is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.