Looking for Registered Nurses to work in our Emergency Room!
Dupont Hospital of Fort Wayne, Indiana is looking for RN’s to join our Emergency Room team! Our passion is to deliver the highest level of expertise and technology locally, giving nurses at every stage in their career the opportunity to grow, lead, and mentor into more specialized clinical areas of our hospital, close to home. Our highly professional team of nurses and doctors are committed to providing quality patient care with a family-centered approach.
Highlights of our ER role:
- 36 hours per week; 11a-11p
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday/Thursday (3 days per week)
- 12 beds
- 1st ED in Indiana accredited as a Level 1 Geriatric Emergency Department by the American College of Emergency Physicians for its focus on caring for senior patients
- Accredited as a chest pain center by the American College of Cardiology Accreditation Services and participates in Lutheran Hospital's Level 1 Heart
- Valid Indiana RN license
- ASN at minimum
- BLS and additional certifications within period of time of hire
- Emergency Department experience required
Dupont Hospital, part of the Lutheran Health Network, is a 131-bed facility that was designed by physicians and every detail was carefully thought out to provide better patient care and comfort. It's also built on a 5-Star Service philosophy. That's part of the reason the hospital has been designated as a 100 Top hospital by Watson Health™ multiple times.
As our RN’s utilize their specialized skills and unique training for each department, their dedication and commitment to our patients, families, the community and each other set us apart! We value growth and development of our nurses which is why Fellowships are offered for various departments, recent grads can grow within our Nurse Residency program, and our experienced RNs can advance within the Clinical Advancement Program. Apply today to learn more about our full time, part time, and PRN positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer