About the Role
Privately held Independent Adjusting Firm seeks a high performer who understands the property/casualty, catastrophe, TPA business. This growing IA provides national coverage for Catastrophe Claims and Daily Claims in Auto, Casualty, Property, Specialty Lines, Municipalities, Townships, Self-Insured Entities, Agribusiness, TPA, and Desk Adjusting.
As a Sales Executive, you will be a vital part of the team, responsible for expanding our client’s portfolio and driving revenue growth. You will play a pivotal role in identifying new business opportunities, nurturing client relationships, and ensuring the delivery of top-notch claims adjusting services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, cultivate, and pursue new business opportunities within the property and casualty insurance industry
- Develop a sales strategy and pipeline to drive growth
- Prospect potential clients, including insurance carriers, brokers, and self-insured organizations
- Build a robust client base and manage the sales process from lead generation to contract closure
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Understand their claims adjusting needs and provide tailored solutions to meet their expectations
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful sales and business development experience in the property and casualty insurance or related industry
- B2B sales experience with aptitude for cultivating relationships with C-Suite executives such as VP of Claims
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven with a strong passion for client satisfaction
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$100,000 to $300,000. Company car/car allowance, company credit card. Health & dental.