IU Health is seeking expert and new grad RN's who will have the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest minds in medicine. At IU Health, you will learn and develop in significant ways, advancing healthcare for all! Being an IU Health nurse means building a professional nursing career designed with competitive benefits, a culture that accepts your outstanding strengths, and supports your personal and professional goals. If you are seeking an organization where you can engage expertly, develop clinical expertise, embrace learning, cultivate new relationships, and fuel your spirit of inquiry, apply today!
We have an exciting full-time opportunity available! Our RN Outpatient Float position exists to perform a variety of patient care services as directed by physicians or clinic manager; assures smooth patient flow, assists with examination procedures, collects patient information, point of care testing where applicable, provides patient education and clerical support.
This position is expected to be flexible with hours and cross trained to all desks/offices with at least 80% of hours in designated area.
Must be available as early as 6:45a to 8:00p due to the different clinic hours which have various shifts. There are no current weekend rotations, but do sometimes have a need in Monticello, Frankfort, or Urgent Care on a weekend.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced Life Support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- May require ability to assess patients without face-to-face interaction.
- Requires awareness and understanding of legal implications of patient care activities and performance as a Registered Nurse.