- Sign-on bonus: $10,000
- Department: Surgery
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Hospital: St. Vincent Hospital
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Actual compensation offer will vary based upon role, education, experience, location, and qualifications. Connect with your Talent Advisor for additional specifics.
Assist with procedures and provide diagnostic aid by conducting organ or body scans on patients.
- Prepare and position patients and select anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Prepare and administer contrast media and medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Observe patient during procedure and report abnormal activity. Monitor protocols and recommend updates or refinements as warranted.
- Follow radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Able to perform all specialized imaging procedures such as angio, complex vascular and nonvascular interventional and therapeutic procedures, along with assisting the Radiologist/PA.
- Ensure all activities comply with regulatory agency standards.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required. American Heart Association or American Red Cross accepted.
- One or more of the following required:
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- High School diploma equivalency with 2 years of cumulative experience OR Associate's degree/Technical degree OR 4 years of applicable cumulative job specific experience required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension St. Vincent in Indiana has been providing rewarding careers in healthcare for over 148 years. With 24 hospitals throughout the greater Indianapolis and Evansville areas, Ascension St. Vincent offers careers in a wide range of services including acute and long-term care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary and urgent care, women's health services and more.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the poster or poster.
As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.