I am currently working with a leading European Bank who are looking for a Vice President Credit Risk professional to join their team Project Finance in New York. The ideal candidate will support Counterparty Risk Analysis covering the following industries and transaction types: i) principally Project Finance in North and South America; ii) Real Estate (including Lodging and Gaming); iii) Securitizations; and (iv) certain corporate borrowers.
• Reviews credit applications for completeness, consistency with internal policies, and follows up as needed with Front Office.
• Performs impartial analysis of the borrower, group and transaction structure based on review of term sheet, market study, financial model, legal due diligence, and engineer report.
• Reviews in detail and/or prepare internal rating models (Anadefi), making corrections as needed.
• Makes recommendations in consultation with Sector Credit Officer regarding exposure, ratings, structure.
• Completes timely all internal risk systems.
• Coordinates with Paris questions which may arise in credit proposal and analyses for names which are under Head Office delegation.
• Responds to requests from Loan Review and internal and external auditors.
• Minimum seven years of credit or finance experience preferably at a bank or rating agency
• Experience with structured or project finance