Registered Nurse (RN) Part Time, Nights position in the Oncology/Telemetry unit at Northwest Health - Porter Hospital
- Part time: 24 hours per week, 12 hour shifts
- Hours: 7p-7a
- Eligible for health benefits, which can include your spouse and/or children
Join a patient centered team committed to not only supporting our patients but each other! Compassionate Caring is our Calling
About this unit:
You will provide care for a variety of surgical, oncology, and cardiac patients with varying acuity. Patients on this unit have experienced a cardiac event or are receiving oncology treatment. They may be utilizing a telemetry device to monitor their heart function. This position will provide you with the opportunity to work closely with our interdisciplinary team - inclusive of our physician providers, rehab, aides, etc. as well as obtain chemotherapy administration certification
Why should you join us?
Northwest Health - includes three hospital campuses as well as outpatient facilities serving Northwest Indiana. Porter Hospital has won numerous awards including the Heart Failure – Gold Plus and Stroke Treatment Silver awards by the American Heart Association. For continuing education, local colleges and universities such as Purdue, Indiana University, Valparaiso and more are easily accessible.
- Successful completion of drug screen
- Employment background check
Porter Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, disability, veteran status or national origin.
- ASN required, BSN preferred
Licensure & Certification:
- Registered Nurse in the State of Indiana.
- BLS certification must be maintained while in this position
- ACLS certification within 12 months of hire, must be maintained while in this position