Job Title Software Development Tooling Application Owner
Corporate Title Associate
Location Jacksonville, FL
The goal of Developer Tooling (DT) is to provide enterprise development tools as services for teams across Deutsche Bank, enabling them to reach higher levels of maturity in their process. These services consist of all necessary to support teams from initial Program/Project investment governance decisions and subsequently management through development, testing, deployment as well as compliance with the Bank's software processes using tools such as Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, TeamCity, Artifactory, Urban Code Deploy, MF asset and liability management (ALM). The Information Technology (IT) Application Owner (ITAO) has sound IT risk management skills follow one of a number of possible service delivery approaches, acknowledge interference with the IT application's life cycle and assist with incorporating the adopted approach into best practice. The IT Application Owner (ITAO) supports the Bank's audit function in the remediation of audit points and self-identified issues in order to reduce risk. They are responsible for producing and maintaining accurate documentation on compliance with methodologies, IT policies and IT security requirements, as well as interacting with and influences colleagues on the governance of IT platform reliability and resilience.
What We Offer You
• A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
• A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
• Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
• Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
• Educational resources, matching gift and volunteer programs What You'll Do
• Contribute to automate production processes and minimize manual intervention, while supporting in the usage of the continuous integration/continuous deployment or development (CI/CD) toolchain for his Squad and own responsibility of user acceptance testing (UAT) and Production deployments
• Build up technical subject matter expertise on the applications/platforms being supported including business flows, the application architecture, and the hardware configuration
• Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability, as well as build, expand, enhance, and maintain CI/CD automation pipeline across Dev, quality assurance (QA), user acceptance testing (UAT), and Prod environments
• Monitors and reports on application up-time, performance, and other metrics, in addition to providing L3 Application Support for complex internally and externally developed applications
• Lead and prioritize the Application Support team's workload, while engaging in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) to enhance Production Standards and controls
• Conduct strategic planning for the product/application on capacity, performance & consumption (Forecast and management based on business plans) Skills You'll Need
• Familiar with the SDLC and Agile practices and able to translate requirements into technical solutions whilst communicating effectively both in and outside the team
• Extensive hands-on experience in DevOps, CI/CD and L3 Support
• Expertise in SDLC tools - Jama, Jira, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Teamcity, Udeploy, Liquibase, Jenkins, Jira, Teraforms, Groovy with experience working in an agile team, practicing Scrum, Kanban, or XP, as well as with Java development, Spring, Hibernate, REST, SOAP, Ansible; using Terraform, GitHub, GitHub actions, HashiCorp stack
• Programming / scripting for automation / plugin development (Java/Groovy) and Database analysis/reporting & Monitoring basics with knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and relational databases with a strong knowledge of Windows, UNIX/Linux operating systems and networking/infrastructure
• Strong experience and commitment to deliver in Agile process highlighting change while accelerating delivery Skills That Will Help You Excel
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with team culture
• Must be adaptable to different responsibilities and possess strong communications skills in order to work effectively with team members and stakeholders
• Learning new technologies and languages
• Experience in building, running, and scaling microservices using Kubernetes, GKE, Docker, monitoring services like (Prometheus, DataDog, New Relic etc.) etc. is strongly preferred Expectations
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Jacksonville office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in Jacksonville is $60,000 to $90,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration.
Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at DB through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice please email HR.Direct@DB.com .
Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more!
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .