Job Title US Dollar Check Business Product Manager
Corporate Title Assistant Vice President
Location New York, NY
Deutsche Bank's Corporate Bank is a world-class provider of Corporate Cash Management (CCM), Trade Finance and Institutional Cash & Investor Services for Corporate Clients and Financial Institutions, providing clients globally with sophisticated payment, liquidity and working capital management solutions. As the US Dollar Check Business Product Manager, you will link into the global CCM Product Management organization and have oversight and overall responsibility for the end-to-end view of CCM's US Check platform. You will develop and support delivery of product strategy with an emphasis on the corporate client segment. You will also support the front office teams on all aspects of the US Check platform and maintain strong links into relevant functions such as Operations, Technology, Finance, Legal, Compliance and Risk. The position will include managing the daily business management functions that include metrics, budget, go to market activities, volume, and revenue growth.
What We Offer You
• A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
• A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
• Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
• Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
• Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs What You'll Do
• Act as the product owner, providing end to end oversight of the product in partnership with internal stakeholders and clients. Build understanding of potential product and market needs through focused stakeholder discussions and secure funding for new initiatives or product enhancements
• Establish and maintain product governance model. Define scope of the product and ensure it meets business needs through partnership between product management, business lines, development teams, and operations
• Conduct periodic comprehensive product reviews. Ensure all necessary validation steps are complete prior to product launches. Oversee product launch and marketing activities
• Develop and maintain the platforms Know Your Product which includes end to end flows, Key Operating Product Procedures and coordinating New Product Approval process
• Assess and manage product risks
• Actively manage local audit/compliance issues and complaints Skills You'll Need
• Bachelor's degree (Economics, Business Administration, Finance preferred), Master's degree a plus
• Previous relevant experience in the US Check industry. Sound understanding of clearing systems, regulatory framework and risk management disciplines related to US Check processing. Exposure to ECCHO. Good knowledge and understanding of Cash Management products and industry
• Extensive product management experience including strategic planning, product development and positioning experience. Experience with product processes, control framework design, and management of non-financial risks
• CTP Certification a plus, NCP Certification a plus
• Proficient in the use of MS Office product suite Skills That Will Help You Excel
• Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
• Able to think strategically with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to handle multiple demands and priorities simultaneously, work under pressure, in an organized manner and with teams across multiple locations and time-zones
• Able to connect, manage and influence people from different backgrounds and cultures
• A strong team player being part of a global team, communicating, managing and cooperating closely on a global level while being able to take ownership and deliver independently Expectations
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in New York City is $90,000 to $140,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration.
Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Learn more about your life at DB through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice please email HR.Direct@DB.com .
Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more!
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .