Job DescriptionJob Description
Tri-Pac, Inc. a contract development and manufacturing company (CDMO) specializing in liquid and aerosol filling for personal care and pharmaceutical marketers, is seeking an experienced Chemical Warehouse Operator for immediate addition to our fast growing team.
The Chemical Warehouse Operator handles the receiving and warehousing of chemicals, sampling, storage, and waste operations. Most of the responsibilities will require forklift operation as well as safely handling large volumes of flammable raw materials. The Chemical Warehouse Operator will be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and all warehouse processes are running safely and efficiently.
- Receive and unload chemicals from carriers for the Chemical Department.
- Identify sampling, labeling, and staging operations for raw materials.
- Unload bulk solvents and monitor Bulk Storage Tank Farm.
- Enter data from chemical and propellant receipts into computer and submit documentation to Lab and Accounting Depts.
- Communicate with Lab quality control issues and update Lot status of chemical components.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Stage and pre-weigh chemicals based upon schedule.
- Stage released or completed batches for Production Line.
- Assist Compounding team members as needed.
- Manage chemical storage in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements.
- Manage waste storage and handling.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security.
- Respond to feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Safe forklift operation history and follows all safety guidelines.
- Inventory Control.
- Packaging and shipping bulk products when needed.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in chemical handling
Minimum of 2-5 years of forklift driving experience
Able to work effectively in a team environment
Competitive Salary/ Pay & Packages, Vacations, Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Disability (Long term/ Short term) and Continuous Training. Work where you are HAPPY! Tri-Pac, Inc. also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with Tri-Pac, Inc.
Tri-Pac, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
To Staffing & Recruitment Agencies: Our Company does not accept unsolicited CV's or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Powered by JazzHR