Part-time, 5p-5a, Every Other Weekend Registered Nurse - Coronary Intensive Care (CIC) 24 Bed ICU!
A 24 Bed ICU involving various and extensive coronary and cardiac care, as well as general ICU patients.
- Under the immediate direction of the unit Director/Nurse Manager/Lead Charge or other designated clinical management as assigned, provides for the delivery of safe, effective patient care and develops expertise in the care of a specific patient population/nursing diagnosis.
- Registered Nurses may be trained to fulfill Charge Nurse responsibilities when assigned. The Charge Nurse Orientation and Competency will be completed prior to assuming charge duties.
MINIMAL ACCEPTABLE JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse
- CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) within 3 months of hire
- No specific experience required.
- Completion of a nursing program diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
**Complex Cardiac care; Watchmen, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement's, Percutaneous Coronary interventions, ECMO, and others
CIC patient population
Cardiac Arrest/Post Arrest
Respiratory arrest or distress
Therapeutic Hypothermia post Cardiac Arrest
Acute Myocardial Infarction
Acute Coronary Syndrome
Pulmonary Edema/Unstable CHF/Cardiomyopathy
Acute Renal Failure
MD procedures with RN assistance: Cardioversions, Arterial line placement, Central Venous Catheter placement, temporary pacemaker insertion
Post Procedure Care: Carotid Stent, TAVR, Mitral Clip, Watchman, EVAR, Pulmonary Vein and VT Ablations, Lariat procedures, Cardiac Stent, Valvuloplasty,
Equipment training: Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump, Nexstage for CVVH, Impella, Ventilators, ECMO, CompressAR for arterial sheath pulls, Continuous Cardiac Output, Zoll Defibrillators, Zoll hypothermia unit, Arctic Sun
Equal Opportunity Employer