IU Health is seeking expert RN's who will have the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest minds in medicine. At IU Health, you will learn and develop in significant ways, advancing healthcare for all! Being an IU Health nurse means building a professional nursing career designed with competitive benefits, a culture that accepts your outstanding strengths, and supports your personal and professional goals. If you are seeking an organization where you can engage expertly, develop clinical expertise, embrace learning, cultivate new relationships, and fuel your spirit of inquiry, apply today!
We have an exciting nursing opportunity available in our Riley Children's Hospital MSA Clinic! While working in the clinic the duties will include helping with procedures, phone triage, medication refills, and helping PA’s. You will also be providing patient education and communicating with families. Experienced nurses preferred.
This is a PRN/supplemental role and does not qualify for benefits.
2 days a week Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
No weekends! No Holidays!
Are you ready for the most challenging and meaningful work of your life?
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced Life Support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- May require ability to assess patients without face-to-face interaction.
- Requires awareness and understanding of legal implications of patient care activities and performance as a Registered Nurse.