Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with six divisions operating worldwide – Global Planning, Global Sales, Global Partnerships, Hospitality, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions – offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
Recognized leaders in retail and merchandising worldwide, Legends Global Merchandise provides a fully customized, customer-centric, omnichannel shopping experience for fans. Our vertical service solution allows us to provide the latest trends, styles, designs, and brand collaborations across different categories. For in-venue, e-commerce and pop-up operations, Legends sets the standard when it comes to a unique shopping experience. We pride ourselves in creating a customized portfolio of inventory based on each property and operating as a true extension of each client’s brand. Different guests want different things, and we are here to build and provide a tailored retail experience.
The Talent Attraction Partner reports to the Talent Attraction Manager and delivers full-cycle recruitment for assigned roles across various Legends business verticals and functions. This position will operate to source, attract, evaluate, and hire top talent, as well as execute day-to-day operational talent attraction activities and initiatives as assigned.
- Build strategic relationships with key candidates and Legends’ hiring leaders to deliver upon both immediate, short-term and strategic, long-term (full-time) staffing needs
- Create an engaging candidate experience through consistent, timely, and professional communication
- Liaise with the Talent Attraction Coordinator, HR Representatives, and hiring managers to write/edit job descriptions
- Manage internal and external job postings and conduct regular searches on all available job boards
- Identification of a diverse slate of appropriate candidates for each search
- Contact high-potential prospects
- Participate in or conduct candidate interviews through established recruitment processes that include phone screening, technical and behavioral interviewing techniques, and the use of other assessment tools
- Document candidate qualifications utilizing the Legends’ TA prescreen template
- Conduct reference checks when required
- Track and/or present detailed status update reports and candidate logs. Status updates will be shared on a bi-weekly basis with the Talent Acquisition Manager to then be distributed to internal stakeholders.
- Work with hiring leaders and HR Representatives to draft, extend, and negotiate all offers
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Coordinator for coordination of all phone, video, and on-site interviews which will include travel arrangements, agenda development, video interviews and onsite interviews
- Develop talent pipelines through strategic sourcing efforts including but not limited to: UltiPro, social media (LinkedIn Recruiter, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.), cold calling, networking, and internet research.
- Maintain and evolve reporting and analytics (including tracking open positions, time to fill metrics, etc.).
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (‘ATS’) and assist with training of hiring managers on use
- Assist with the development of any needed marketing materials
- Assist with staffing for new venue openings and job fairs as needed
- Ensure best practices are maintained throughout the interview process for the candidate and hiring managers
- Assist with execution of talent strategies
- Support additional projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of internal or agency recruitment experience.
- Experience in hiring hourly / part time / full time employees for distribution centers preferred
- Customer focused, adaptable, has strong follow up and organizational skills. Personable, high energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast paced, innovative, dynamic organization
- Possess a positive, professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills and will be a self-starter seeing projects through to completion
- Must possess excellent oral, written and listening communication skills and the ability to prioritize and execute in a deadline-oriented environment
- Proficient with all Microsoft office products, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Tech Savvy/Computer Knowledge. Social networking technology aptitude.
- Must be comfortable interfacing with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Must be flexible to occasionally work extended hours due to business requirements including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be a collaborative team player who can excel in a fast paced and matrixed organizational structure
- UltiPro experience preferred (or other comparable ATS/HRIS knowledge)
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.