Founded in 2008, Legends’ operating divisions worldwide include – Global Partnerships, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Partnerships, Global Merchandise, Global Technology Solutions, Attractions, Growth Enterprises – offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning, and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
Our retail employees are responsible for creating the ultimate game day experience for the fan. Our number one priority is to provide fans with a legendary experience each time they enter the store. We strive to create an environment unlike any other sporting event world-wide. We go above and beyond to exceed their expectations in customer service, display of merchandise, and attention to detail. If you have a passion for retail, an outgoing personality, love to sell, enjoy working in teams and strive to create relationships with the fans, this is the place for you.
- Assist guests with their overall experience while also maximizing sales within the retail kiosks.
- Answer guests questions regarding Hall of Champions equipment, which includes and is not limited to retail & interactive kiosks, displays, theater.
- Complete quick and friendly retail transactions with customers.
- Maintain general cleanliness of the Hall of Champions equipment and retail fixtures.
- Stock, organize and sell merchandise in the retail kiosk and assist in executing all company visual merchandising directives.
- Assist in daily inventory control, weekly cycle counts and a twice yearly physical inventory of the Hall of Champions merchandise (or as requested by Legends Global Merchandise inventory control).
- Assist with overseeing the capture of all sales records (POS) on all admission tickets & merchandise sold out of the Hall of Champions.
- Perform Total Customer Experience
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Retail experiences a plus but not mandatory.
- Must be a team player.
- Self-motivated to stay busy during slow periods.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills for interacting with customers, staff, and NCAA contacts.
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to understand and follow NCAA and Legends Global Merchandise policies, procedures and work processes.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Knowledge of products and quality focus.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Location: On site
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.