Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with six divisions operating worldwide – Global Planning, Global Sales, Global Partnerships, Hospitality, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions – offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
Recognized leaders in retail and merchandising worldwide, Legends Global Merchandise provides a fully customized, customer-centric, omnichannel shopping experience for fans. Our vertical service solution allows us to provide the latest trends, styles, designs, and brand collaborations across different categories. For in-venue, e-commerce and pop-up operations, Legends sets the standard when it comes to a unique shopping experience. We pride ourselves in creating a customized portfolio of inventory based on each property and operating as a true extension of each client’s brand. Different guests want different things, and we are here to build and provide a tailored retail experience.
Supervises and coordinates activities of team members engaged in operating a variety of screen printing machines to produce printed textiles.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes work orders to estimate worker hours and create a production schedule that meets both internal and external needs.
- Purchases supplies required for operations, based on production schedule.
- Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Inspects and measures finished product to verify conformance to specifications.
- Directs team members in adjusting machines and equipment to repair products which fail to meet standards.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Develops capital equipment justifications for machines and process technology to improve quality, cost, and cycle times.
- Develop production standards, policies and procedures for the department.
- Aid in the recruitment process through conducting interviews, hiring of staff, and new agent training.
- Maintain consistent contact with team members regarding “on-the-floor” activities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 4 years screen printing industry experience REQUIRED
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as screen press technician REQUIRED
- College degree or technical training preferred
- Personnel management experience required
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Will have a thorough knowledge of screen printing methods, techniques, and related equipment
- Must have complete knowledge of production scheduling and shop operations
- This position requires that the person be a self-motivated individual who can work independently
- Must have strong leadership skills, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
- Will be computer literate, particularly in the shop floor control, production planning and inventory control applications
- Must be extremely organized
- Strong team player
- Proficient and highest level of knowledge on Legends systems, policies and procedures
- General Safety
- Lock-out / Tag-Out
- Forklift training
- TCE training
Manages up to 50 team members in the Screen Printing Production Department and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units and garments. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Some physical exertion required.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
- Handling and Moving Objects — Using hands and arms in handling
Personal Protective Equipment:
Safety glasses may be required while performing specific tasks.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Onsite
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.