Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with six divisions operating worldwide – Global Planning, Global Sales, Global Partnerships, Hospitality, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions – offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
Recognized leaders in retail and merchandising worldwide, Legends Global Merchandise provides a fully customized, customer-centric, omnichannel shopping experience for fans. Our vertical service solution allows us to provide the latest trends, styles, designs, and brand collaborations across different categories. For in-venue, e-commerce and pop-up operations, Legends sets the standard when it comes to a unique shopping experience. We pride ourselves in creating a customized portfolio of inventory based on each property and operating as a true extension of each client’s brand. Different guests want different things, and we are here to build and provide a tailored retail experience.
Distribution Center Staff - 1st Shift
- 1st Shift: 8:00AM-4PM Monday - Friday Overtime on weekends if necessary
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes internal and external customer orders via the Receiving, Order fulfillment or Shipping functions.
- Is accountable for meeting quality standards and inventory control expectations.
- Restock bin locations with items on a daily basis.
- Assists in the shipments of orders and through shipping and packaging functions.
- Utilize TWL and RF scanner to manage inventory and aid in the flow of product within the warehouse.
- Meets set production expectations in daily assigned work areas.
- Will routinely work in cross functional roles to assist in meeting daily production demands.
- General housekeeping, maintenance and organization of the dock and inventory area.
- Ability to be cross trained in other areas of the DC/Production.
- Other duties may be assigned
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WMS/TWL experience a plus
Valid driver’s license.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to process information and merchandise through a computer system.
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to visually use all internal company codes and other shipping documentation.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Strong team player
- Commitment to company’s vision & mission
- Practice TCE (Total Customer Experience)
- Proficient and highest level of knowledge on MG’s systems, policies & procedures.
- General Safety
- Forklift/Hi Lift/Pallet Jack Training
- TCE Training
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Some physical exertion required.
Must occasionally lift and/or move 0 to 75 pounds.
Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
Works in a distribution center environment. The Distribution Center environment is not climate controlled. Will be exposed to dust, odors, and noise.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group