Founded in 2008, Legends’ operating divisions worldwide include – Global Partnerships, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Partnerships, Global Merchandise, Global Technology Solutions, Attractions, Growth Enterprises – offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning, and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
Recognized leaders in retail and merchandising worldwide, Legends Global Merchandise provides a fully customized, customer-centric, omnichannel shopping experience for fans. Our vertical service solution allows us to provide the latest trends, styles, designs, and brand collaborations across different categories. For in-venue, e-commerce and pop-up operations, Legends sets the standard when it comes to a unique shopping experience. We pride ourselves in creating a customized portfolio of inventory based on each property and operating as a true extension of each client’s brand. Different guests want different things, and we are here to build and provide a tailored retail experience.
Aid press technician with set up and tear out. Operate screen printing press.
- Verifies count, color, and sizes of garments
- Install squeegees, flood bars
- Put ink in screens
- Operate press either loading or unloading garments
- Tear out screens, squeegees, flood bars
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required per the P.M. charts.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Some physical exertion required.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
- Handling and Moving Objects — Using hands and arms in handling
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Experience a plus but not required
- Must be able to read and interpret work orders.
- Must be familiar with all the machines required to perform the tasks stated above.
- Must be able to perform basic set-ups on machines and be proficient using tools that are used in them.
- Must be able to inspect equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Must be willing to accept & receive regular supervision & assistance with regard to machine set-up.
- Must be able to communicate in person to provide information.
- Foundation knowledge of LGM’s systems, policies & procedures.
- General Safety
- Lock-out / Tag-Out
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.