Nothing is more powerful and gratifying than being a part of something bigger than yourself. Bring your dedicated purpose and undeniable passion to the Indianapolis Colts: we are on a journey to build the best organization in football. People are our greatest assets and we’re looking for our next MVP.
The Indianapolis Colts are seeking a full-time Marketing Intern to help us run our marketing operations during peak times: May 2024 through end of the football season. You will be integrally contributing as a Colts team member and we will offer you real hands-on work experience and developmental learning opportunities.
The Indianapolis Colts Marketing Intern will support the organization’s marketing department and key programs, including but not limited to: affinity clubs, events, influencer marketing, and ancillary social media accounts. The Marketing Intern’s responsibilities will cross over into all areas of the Colts commercial operations, and will be expected to perform their duties collaboratively, as assigned by Colts business heads throughout the pre-season and during the football season.
The Marketing Intern’s responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Support social media strategy for ancillary Colts accounts (Instagram and X) including developing creative ways to drive engagement, creating graphics in line with the Colts brand and communicating with followers & fans
- Assist in the day-to-day management of all Affinity Clubs including membership sales and communication, promotional fulfillment, and event execution
- Facilitate gameday giveaways and coordinate distribution with volunteer crew
- Conduct market research and monitor industry trends, best practices and influencer social channels
- Track all relevant social posts and consolidate reports for each promotional campaign
- Aid execution of sweepstakes promotions and contests throughout the season
- Assist with management and storage of premium items inventory
- Handle administrative tasks for the department (check requests, production orders, etc.)
- Work with other internal departments on various special projects throughout the season
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a graduation date by May 2024
- Legally authorized to work full-time in the United States for the duration of the internship
- Live within driving distance of the greater Indianapolis area for the duration of the internship
- Detail-oriented and organized; flexible with the ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated and passionate about working in sports
- Excellent communicator with strong customer service and computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move objects up to 40 pounds
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a company vehicle
- Available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
Responsibilities and qualifications may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.