Nothing is more powerful and gratifying than being a part of something bigger than yourself. Bring your dedicated purpose and undeniable passion to the Indianapolis Colts: we are on a journey to build the best organization in football. People are our greatest assets and we’re looking for our next MVP.
The Indianapolis Colts are seeking a highly motivated individual to fill a full-time, season-long Ticket Sales and Service Internship position within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The Ticket Sales and Service Intern will report to the Manager of Ticket Marketing and Events and work closely with the Manager of Ticket Marketing and Events in event planning, ticket marketing campaign development, and administrative duties of the department.
This internship opportunity will begin in May 2024 and will run through May 2025.
The Indianapolis Colts Ticket Sales and Service Intern's responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the Ticketing Department
- Assist in planning, promoting, and executing all Ticketing Department events, including but not limited to:
- Premium events, prospecting events, season ticket member appreciation events, and Training Camp
- Name tags, check-in lists, researching venues, check-in, set-up/tear-down, post-event evaluation, ROI
- Research new event venues and member engagement opportunities
- Legal requests for Newsletters, content for newsletter, Register to Wins, etc.
- Management of sales and service inboxes and general service requests/calls
- Assist in management of ticketing technologies including Archtics, Salesforce, and Microsoft Office
- Assist in www.colts.com/tickets website updates
- Assist in managing the usage of marketing assets throughout the organization
- Assist in gameday duties (on-field activations, experiences, recognitions, and giveaways)
- Assist with management and storage of premium items inventory and distribution
- Handle administrative tasks for the department (check requests, production requests, etc.)
- Aid execution of sweepstakes promotions and contests throughout the season
- Demonstrate and maintain Colts brand guidelines while serving as an ambassador of the brand
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be an active student or recent graduate of Marketing, Sports Management, or related field
- Legally authorized to work full-time in the United States for the duration of the internship
- Live within driving distance of the greater Indianapolis area for the duration of the internship
- Ability to attend all Colts home games, including evening and weekend assignments
- Exceptional communication skills – written and oral
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop, Outlook
- High energy, positive attitude with a creative and outgoing personality
- Commitment to teamwork, as well as ownership of individual responsibility
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated and organized with the ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Willingness and ability to work long hours, including holidays and weekends as required
- Highly motivated and passionate about working in sports
Responsibilities and qualifications may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.